Monday, April 12, 2010

On Campus. Alone.

Well, not so much I suppose. My roommate moved out this morning (Gonna miss our heartfelt conversations) so Kelsey and Amber moved all their luggage to that side for the time being! haha. Apparently, I wasn't going to have a new roommate, so ROOM ALL TO MYSELF! But you all know that I don't do well all by myself, so I'm getting a new roommate. I'm nervous, what if we don't get along? Her name is ...Lane Gammell. *slow creepy Arielle smile* Yes, Lane and I will be roommates for Spring Semester! Talk about one pimped out room!


Sara Gummow's flight doesn't leave until Tuesday, so we're going to town to spend the day with her. Going to Bonolulu! Long bus ride, but that's okay, we'll see shortie one more time. Which means, lots of pictures will be posted on the blog! Speaking of pictures... Allison. T___________T; haha, just kidding, but I'm so excited for those pictures! I can't wait!


 Alright well, more later! Miss you all! 


OVER AND OUT! 


 Keala 

No comments:

Post a Comment