Friday, April 30, 2010















Before...






















Now!


So far over break, this is the most exciting thing that I have done. Every day I work more on the job search. I interview probably every other day, and I have filled out roughly a floppity-jillion applications. I am hoping that one will work out soon. I have also been to see the Musical that my high school is putting on now, with some of my friends, but they have all gone back to school and wont be done for about two more weeks. So I've been really bored, and have lots of time to miss all of you!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
P.S. This is sad that only Keala, Aneka and I have written on here! get on it ya'll!! :)

2 comments:

  1. tell me about it. stud. hahha. no but this is awesome! the play "dr. seuss" or something?! and floppity-jillion? that's a large number! i just turned in yet ANOTHER application to canoe show. so we'll see how that works out. i swear, so SHAME. nah nah nah. hahaha. EVERYONE, GET ON THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I ever told you how much I want to bang your face?

    Maybe that's too explicit for the blog but I don't care.

    ReplyDelete