Friday, June 4, 2010

HEY EVERYONE!!!! So I have decided to post on here, although I don't have time for the awesome post that I know all of us expect from the great Allison Huff (that's for you sara) and so I will just quickly say one thing and then write a good one later. So I just found Keala's video of Winter Semester for the first time, and it was effing cute!!! But in the middle of the video there is this one part when I am walking with Arielle and Kelsey and I look over at Kelsey and make this weird face with my lips sticking out, and I look just like Jafar from Aladin!!!!! My lips are huge!!! I will talk to you all soon!! Slurps all around!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahahahahah I totally went and watched it again and you DO look like jafar on that one part!! It's kinda scary but hilarious. All you needed was the creepy little bad guy goatee.
    Anyway post your awesome post soon!

    ReplyDelete